mutt patch: pgp-menu-traditional
add inline (traditional) support to pgp-menu
This patch integrates pgp inline (traditional) into the pgp menu, along with
some (logically) related features.
The changes are:
- add an "(i)nline" option to the pgp-menu
- add "(inline)" qualifier to the crypt line(s) in
the compose menu (e.g., "PGP: Signed (inline)").
- add support for inline flag in X-Mutt-PGP header so postponed messages
can maintain their inline state
- introduce pgp_replyinline boolean (default no)
When set, this option will (attempt) to reply to inline (traditional) messages
as inline (traditional).
- introduce pgp_autoinline boolean (default no)
When set, this option will (attempt) to send messages as inline (traditional).
- change pgp_create_traditional to a synonym for pgp_autoinline
Warning: this changes pgp_create_traditional from a quad
variable to a boolean.
You may have to change your configuration to reflect this.
- introduce pgp_mime_ask quad option (default no)
This variable controls whether PGP/MIME is used when inline (traditional)
would fail (for any reason).
- integrate the pgp-traditional patch (for 1.4.x versions)
- (new) make (most of) the pgp menu options toggles
- (new) add "(PGP/MIME)" qualifier when inline isn't used, so the
method is obvious (thanks to Todd for this suggestion)
This patch is available for these mutt versions:
CVS head revision;
1.5.4 FreeBSD ports patch;
2004-02-13: Patch updated for 1.4.2.
2004-02-04: Thanks to Todd for pointing out that I neglected to make all the necessary changes
for the security bits (1.5.6 patch was broken, not the head patch), resulting in
some undesirable bit sharing.
Patch updated for 1.5.6.
2004-02-02: Patch updated for 1.5.6
and CVS head revision.
2004-01-01: Patch updated for CVS head revision.
2003-12-02: The 2003-11-27 release of the patch didn't include the correct menu prompt
(much thanks to Todd for pointing this out). Please
download the patch
again if you grabbed the 2003-11-27 release.
2003-11-27: Patch updated for 1.5.5
and CVS head revision.
2003-10-31: Make FreeBSD ports patch for mutt-devel
2003-05-30: Patch updated for CVS head revision.
2003-04-05: Patch updated for CVS head revision,
2003-04-01: Patch created for 1.4.1.
2003-03-20: Patch updated for 1.5.4.
2003-02-11: Patch created for CVS head revision